An Innovative Rack Solution Inspired by OCP
- CPU to External HDD - 1:14
- 336 x 3.5" or 2.5'' HDD/SSD Tray for up to 2.78PB 12Gb/s
- 24x Independent Compute Nodes for up to 768 CPU cores Intel V3 DDR4
- Great for VM, Object Storage, OpenStack Application
X700 is designed with a balanced CPU to Harddisk capacity ratio. 12 x JBRs give each of the 24 dual socket compute nodes an additional 14 x 3.5" harddisk. This design is suitable for OpenStack & Hadoop compute applications for public and private clouds. Datacenter operators are welcome to choose among X300, X500, and X700, or deploy them all in the same environment to achieve a balanced workload according to their demand.
QCT (Quanta Cloud Technology) is a global datacenter solution provider extending the power of hyperscale datacenter design in standard and open SKUs to all datacenter customers. Product lines include servers, storage, network switches, integrated rack systems and cloud solutions, all delivering hyperscale efficiency, scalability, reliability, manageability, serviceability and optimized performance for each workload. QCT offers a full spectrum of datacenter products and services from engineering, integration and optimization to global supply chain support, all under one roof. The parent of QCT is Quanta Computer Inc., a Fortune Global 500 technology engineering and manufacturing company.
- Dimension (WxHxD)
- Dimension (WxHxD)600x2220x1066
- Quantity of F03A Node
- Quantity of F03A Node24
- Power Requirement
- 12.5Kwatt with 1 power shelves
- Targeted Applications
- Virtualizatin, object storage application, Hadoop and more balanced workloads